The Keystone School course offerings include a wide range of print courses in additional to our online courses. Print courses allow students to work offline and submit all of their work by mail. Print courses are best for students that may have unreliable internet connections, those that do not feel comfortable in the online environment and those that are looking for a more traditional course experience. Students are provided with a text book and a Learning Guide. The Learning Guide contains course material, assignments, quizzes and exams. Students do have the opportunity to mix and match online courses and print courses to create a curriculum that works best for them.
Here are a few resources to help you be successful as a Keystone student:
Top 5 Tips for Print Students:
- Set a daily schedule that works for you. Determine when you'll work on each course through the day and try to stick to that on a daily basis.
- Make sure that you set up your school zone in a "distraction free" area that allows you to concentrate on your school work.
- Mail in your work as you complete it. This will allow you to read the teacher's feedback before submitting your next assignment.
- Make a copy of any work before mailing to Keystone for your records. This is a precaution in case there are any issues with the postal system.
- Reach out to your teacher if you have questions about course content, an assignment, or a grade you received. You can find the teacher contact information in the materials that were sent to you.