Meet the school counselors


Mrs. Morgan Decoteau                                       Mrs. Mallery Raup

high school guidance

The Guidance Services team at the Keystone School is available to help you. From graduation requirements, planning your courses, college admissions to dual enrollment and advanced placement courses, this group can help.  All online students are enrolled in the Guidance Services Resource Center (located in your online classroom).  There you will find specific information related to all things guidance and you'll find tools and resources to help make your high school journey a little easier.  Take a look at the Guidance Services Resource Center for more information or email our Guidance team at


To receive a Keystone High School diploma, students need to earn 21 units of credit in grades 9-12 and be 17 years of age or older. Credits can be transferred in to Keystone as outlined below in the Transfer Credit Policy, but students must take at least five credits with Keystone. Students must take one credit in Math, Science, Social Science, English and one credit in any area of choice. If you are transferring into The Keystone School your senior or 12th grade year of high school, pay special attention to this graduation requirement!

Once a student meets the graduation requirements, he or she is awarded a high school diploma from Keystone.The required graduation credits must be distributed as follows:

Though the minimum diploma requirement is twenty one (21) credits, we encourage students to develop a four year learning plan and take courses that will provide them the best foundation for college or career, even if that means earning more than 21 credits.  College Bound students are encouraged to take at least two credits of the same world language as part of their electives.



*Remember any core area courses taken beyond the minimum (I.E. taking four math courses when only three are required) can count to fulfill elective credits! We call these “Academic Electives” and they are encouraged for college bound students.