Meet the School Counselors
Mrs. Morgan Decoteau Mrs. Mallery Raup
The Keystone School uses a career assessment program called Choices 360 to help you in discovering potential career opportunities. Choices 360 is an instrument which provides a systematic method of gathering information to help students make informed academic and career decisions based on interests and personality traits. The information gathered from this program will be helpful in identifying academic majors, career fields and work environments that complement your personality and natural style. Much of the work in this program will be independent and you will be able to move through the assignments at your own pace.
How to create an account with Choices 360:
1. Go to https://www.choices360.com/
2. Click "Create an Account"
3. Enter Keystone’s Access Key: PA01212
4. Select if you are a Middle School or High School Student, or Parent
5. Enter your birthdate and enter in The Keystone School as your school
For Career Planning, click the Career Planning tab at the top.
- Click Learn about Yourself to determine your interests, skills and work values and use them to find career options that are right for you.
- Click Explore Careers for things like salaries, career cluster or look for specific careers.
- Click Get a Job to create resumes, thank you letters, polish your interview skills and get help finding jobs in your area.
Another wonderful resource for exploring careers is the through the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. The Bureau of Labor and Statistics has cataloged helpful and current information about various career paths for students. Check it out! http://www.bls.gov/k12/content/students/careers/career-exploration.htm